Cell Analyzers Flow cytometers that identify, count, and characterize cells to
support cell analysis. From turnkey systems for HIV/AIDS monitoring to
- Sample Prep Devices designed to automate laboratory workflow by preparing cells and standardizing processing steps for subsequent analysis by flow cytometry
- Software Software that supports application setup, acquisition, and analysis on BD clinical flow cytometers, as well as software for LIS connectivity.
Modular analyzer with rich application base
The BD FACSCalibur™ platform allows users to perform both cell analysis and cell sorting in a single benchtop system. The system supports a wide variety of research and clinical applications and is complemented by a broad suite of intuitive software solutions to streamline analysis for a wide range of applications including enumeration of lymphocyte subsets, stem cells, residual white blood cells, and reticulocytes.
BD FACSCanto™ II
A proven platform for high reliability and quality results
Built on more than 30 years of BD experience and leadership in flow cytometry and multicolor analysis, the BD FACSCanto™ flow cytometry system delivers reliable performance, accuracy, and ease-of-use for today’s busy clinical laboratories.
To further expand your lab’s best-in-class clinical diagnostic services, the BD FACSCanto system has 10-color capability*. Optical enhancements and a 4-3-3 configuration deliver high sensitivity and resolution for accurate results.
BD FACS™ Lyse Wash Assistant
The BD FACS™ Lyse Wash Assistant (LWA), with its patented cell wash technology, automates sample preparation for flow cytometry applications. It lyses, mixes, washes, and fixes samples with minimal labor.
Automating incubation and washing, the LWA batch processes up to 40 patient samples per run to reduce hands-on time and operatorinduced variability in laboratory data. Samples can be transferred to a BD FACSCanto or BD FACSCalibur flow cytometer for analysis using the LWA carousel.
- Lyses, mixes, washes, and fixes to streamline workflow.
- Processes up to 40 samples.
- Easy-to-use, touch-screen interface.
- Compatible with BD FACSCanto, BD FACSCalibur, and BD FACS™ Sample Preparation Assistant to further enhance workflow.
BD FACS™ Prep Assistant III
The BD FACS™ Sample Prep Assistant III (SPA III) enables walkaway sample preparation for clinical labs. The SPA III aliquots blood and reagents into daughter tubes, adds lysing solution, and mixes the sample according to the preprogrammed or custom protocols to automate workflow and increase efficiency.
Automatingflowcytometrysamplepreparationwiththe SPA III speedsprocessingforlabor-intensivemanualsteps, minimizesvariabilitybyreducingerrors, andfreestechnicians’ time forothertasks.
- Improves laboratory workflow efficiency and frees up technician time to
- perform other tasks
- Accelerates sample processing
- Reduces reagent waste in a single dispense compared to the SPA II
- Handles a variety of blood collection tubes to support a wide range of applications
Reduces errors caused by pipetting variability.
Clinical diagnostic reagents including multicolor cocktails, ASR reagents, purified antibodies, and single‐color antibodies.