Our next generation of blood gas analyzers
The OPTI® CCA-TS2 Blood Gas and Electrolyte Analyzer ;
- Provides fast accurate results for blood gases, acid-base balance, electrolytes, ionized calcium, glucose, BUN and lactate.
- Runs samples of whole blood, plasma and serum on single-use disposable cassettes.
- Uses innovative optical technology.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
Innovative, economical and comprehensive
Innovative optical technology
The OPTI® CCA-TS2 Blood Gas and Electrolyte Analyzer uses OPTI Medical’s optical fluorescence technology. This unique, patented technology does not use electrodes or contact points, which eliminates the need for costly electrode maintenance.
Significant cost savings
The OPTI CCA-TS2 analyzer provides lab-quality results with zero standby cost. The single-use consumable is only used during a measurement and safely locks waste inside.
Wide operating temperature
The OPTI CCA-TS2 analyzer has a measuring chamber heated to 37°C (98.6°F). This allows for a wide operating temperature range to meet the needs of colder environments, such as the operating room.
Comprehensive test menu
To help meet exact testing needs, the OPTI CCA-TS2 analyzer has a variety of cassette configurations available. Each cassette comes individually wrapped, in cartons of 25, reducing the potential for consumable waste.
Blood gas sampling in 4 easy steps
The OPTI® CCA-TS2 analyzer is easy to run :
- The user-friendly touch screen, with simple menu navigation, can be used with minimal training.
- Automated sample aspiration reduces staff time and training.
- Heated measuring chamber allows for testing of iced samples.
Running the OPTI CCA-TS2 analyzer:
Scan the cassette bar code.
Remove the cassette from its packaging.
Place the cassette into the sample measurement chamber and close the cover.
Aspirate the sample. When sample aspiration and measurement is complete, the results will automatically appear on the screen.